Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday

There's been high excitement in first grade as almost all of the students have earned the 10 tickets required to get a prize from my 'goody bucket'. That ole bucket has seen lots of little hands reach in for a reward for doing good work, being a kind friend, making good choices, etc. I think it has a few more years left in it!

I'm still trying to hit my stride! I try to be at least a week ahead with lesson plans but at the moment I'm just keeping up! For those of you who have students in my History classes, please pay attention to your weekly emails so that you will know what is due and when.

We're working on arranging some field trips for all ages. I'll be sending more information regarding those in the emails as well.

There was lots of excitement today over the rain that fell. As most of you know, we prayed specifically for rain in chapel yesterday and were so happy to see that our prayers were answered. We thanked God today in our prayers and asked Him to please remember that we would like some more!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that you find some way to beat this awful heat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment