Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School

I'm about to leave my house for the halls of First Baptist School. This is the thirty-first first day of school for me! I've never had a decent night's sleep on the night before and last night was no different. I simply couldn't shut my mind off. Is everything ready? How are the students going to be? It's all anticipation and I'm looking forward to getting the first day done so I can call it history. And get a good night's sleep!!

I am thankful for the years I've spent in the halls of FBS. I'm thankful for the children I've been privileged to teach and the parents I've been privileged to meet. I love the fine women with whom I work and I am so thankful that my calling has been to work in Christian education.

Let's have a wonderful year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment