Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Time!

School starts back in less than two weeks. Am I ready? No, I'm not. But I will be. This is the time of year when I am working in my classroom and planning for the year and wondering just what the next 10 months holds in store. There will be some new faces in my classes, a schedule that is a bit different from last year's, and other things that I just don't know about yet. It's a time of excitement for me.

I will be teaching First Grade as well as Texas History. If you are a parent and reading this, please know that you can contact me at the school anytime. I will be setting up an email group for each class as soon as I have email addresses for all of you.

I feel blessed to teach at First Baptist School. I look forward to making new friends. Please keep all of us in your prayers as we embark upon another year of adventure in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment