Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year

It's been almost 2 months since I last blogged. Reason? For starters, holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas come close together and I was busy with school, with houseguests, shopping, and school programs. I had a wonderfully relaxing Christmas break, have survived the first week of the second semester at school, and am now ready to go for the goal--the end of May and the end of school.

I have taken numerous photos that have not been posted so my goal for this evening is to get some of them on the blog. I hope you enjoy them.

And thanks to ALL of the parents of ALL of my students. I appreciate your support and encouragement. I thank you for your prayers. I thank you for allowing me the privilege of teaching your child.










God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment